山岳植物学家与资深登山家甘仓林失联搜寻工作持续进行中, 兹将昨天 (18/1) 3pm至今天 (19/1) 2pm搜寻工作进展记录发表如下, 除了让所有关心甘老师的亲友与学生了解事情进展, 更希望能藉此文告, 获得各界关注与协助, 并恳请各报界与媒体广为发布, 以提供大众線索, 共同努力早日找到甘仓林老师。天佑甘老师。
1. 昨午幸得搜救事务的Anuar警官秉持 “人命超越程序” 的原则, 立即致电电讯局调阅甘老师手机通讯记录并召回搜救队员于下午4点上G. Ruil进行搜寻工作。惟该队于傍晚7时左右回报无老师踪影, 至于手机通讯记录, 亦由于关机太久, 已无法追踪。
2. Ah Bu于下午5时接到有人投报于Tanah Rata高尔夫球场见到疑似甘老师背影, 且背着登山背包, 9名搜寻小组火速前往该處进行地毯式搜索, 直到天黑, 依然无所获。
3. 马华金马伦区青运领袖梁子建昨晚主动约见搜寻小组, 表示该会金马仑区会主席拿督余贤干会协助联系与确保该区警方继续作各种搜寻行动。
(1) 海波、阿德、1金马伦山友与2名原住民朋友7:30am开始第2次搜寻G. Berembun至G. Chantek, 同时计划更扩大深入并打通2山搜寻。
(2) 志和与Mabolo在森林局周边游客山径搜索。过后会到原民村见村长，并悬赏RM1000 (由金马伦花农廖宝忠先生赞助) 予找到甘老师的村民。
(3) Ah Bu与青运领袖梁子建寻访金马伦市区内各旅舍、医院药房。
5. 再次 “征求搜山志愿者”:
由于搜山需要大量人手, 但搜寻小组目前无多余人力處理行政协调工作, 故決定化整为零, 以下列方式进行。搜寻小组同时呼吁与提醒搜山志愿者必须自行确保自己的人身安全, 最好结伴同行, 并与亲友保持联系。
(1) 山头目标锁定: (a) G. Berembun至G. Chantek (b) G. Ruil
(2) 方式: 各自前往, 不需事先报备, 结束后及有任何发现或询问, 请SMS或电联朱海坡 (Mountain Choo) 012-7588500。搜山志愿者必须自行确保自己的人身安全, 最好结伴同行, 并与亲友保持联系。
(3) 住宿: 由金马伦山友曾灵芳提供, 位于Brinchang Petronas后方的公寓, 搜山志愿者若需住宿安排, 更多详情请联络总指挥Mabolo (012-6728313)。
Date: 19 January 2016
The 4rd day search for Forest Gan
1. Credit goes to rescue affairs officer En. Anuar as yesterday afternoon he uphold the principles of “human life beyond procedure”. Gan’s mobile phone record was accessed and traced and Members of rescues team was convened for G Ruil search at 4pm immediately. No trace of Gan was found in the search ended at 7 pm. Anyway, record of mobile communications was unable to be traced as the phone was shut down for too long.
2. A helper, Ah Bu received call at 17.00 from an informer notified that a man suspected to be Gan , carrying a backpack , walking around Tanah Rata golf course. Search team rushed over for search throughly till nigthfall but found nothing .
3. A MCA leader Mr. Leong initiated his offer to assist and had a meeting last night with search team. He indicated that Cameron MCA chairman will help to ensure that the district police continue to search for a variety of actions.
4. Search team is divided into three teams for today search:
1. A team with two aboriginal started 2nd search from G.Berembun to G. Chantek at 7.30 am and try to extend the effort to the path in-between the two mountains.
2. This team is searching at surrounding forest trekking trails and met Aboriginal village leaders and informed that RM 1000.00 to be reward for those who successfully find Gan.
3. Another team coveredl search again at all hostels, hospital, pharmacies, clinics in the town.
5. In view of search operation needs numbers of manpower for searching at mountain. Since team is currently short of manpower for administration and coordination, therefore team was decided to operate in the following manner. Beside, volunteers are reminded to ensure their safety and encourage to pair with ,at least ,a searching partner and to keep family and friends informed.
1. Mountains targeted (a) from G. Berembun to G. Chantek (b) G. Ruil
2. Volunteers are to be self-organized and conduct own search the above area,
If any findings please report to Mountain Choo at 012-758 8500
3. Accommodation in a apartment provided by Cameron Ling , located behind the Brinchang Petronas station . Please contact the Chief commander Mabolo (012-6728313) for further information and arrangement.